3 Recipes of Camomile DIY Acne Treatment Mask For Your Face
Here’s how to use chamomile to fight acne.
Since ancient times, the chamomile has been known for its medical properties, in fact, Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, used for the treatment of acne, skin inflammations and rashes.
Essential oil of camomile content has powerful anti-inflammatory attributes, which help to prevent the appearance of acne streaks and reduce inflammation when they develop.
3 recipes of chamomile Tea to treat acne
These 3 treatments are a great way to relieve the discomfort of acne, to deface the thorns that disfigure the face and extinguish the scars that can leave.
Chamomile Tea for camomile DIY mask
This mask is for all the days of acne red can add a quality disinfectant, adding to the preparation of a drop of essential oil of the tree tree, which is also helping in the fight against pustules. The essential oils are generally highly concentrated and only a drop is enough.
- Chamomile Tea.
- 100% pure Aloe Vera
The ideal would be that you could extract the aloe vera gel from a leaf of its plant seeded at home, but if you do not have it, buy it in a health food store, verifying that it is of high purity.
The best way to make a recipe of this kind is to use nectar from the flowers of the tree’s tree, also known as manuka honey. If you can’t find it, use the honey, the abels are normative.
- Damp your face with warm water to make sure that your pores open up
- Place the chamomile tea sachet in the water and leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
- Take out the chamomile sachet
- Add aloe vera and mel cru to the tiger until the ingredients are well integrated.
- Clean your dry face and apply with two fingers, avoiding the eyes and the mouth.
- While you wait 7 minutes with the mask on your face, take the chamomile chá or the rest of the book for another time.
- After 7 minutes, wash the face with dark water.
This mask is soft and does not irritate the skin.
A compress of chamomile chá
This reminder is excellent against the solavanks of cystic acne that arise from the severity, and the rest of the face due to hormonal alterations, and is particularly effective when the cystos are beginning to develop. It is also effective for treating hypertrophic scars, which appear as cartilage piercing.The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of chamomile bean help to reduce the size of the cyst and relieve the discomfort they cause, reducing the redness.
- A sachet of chamomile Tea.
- A cup of water.
- To prepare a piece of chamomile tea in the usual way.
- After that the water is grafted well with chamomile, in a little bit of tea for a minute.
- Get a ball of cotton in the tea separately and keep it against the acne cyst, for 3 minutes or until you cool down.
- Repeat the operation to deal with all the cystos.
- Repeat the same process more than 2 times.
- During the procedure, drink another part of the chamomile chá or place to repeat the treatment.
Within a few hours, you will be able to appreciate what the inflammation of the acne cyst began to shape.
Chamomile Tea against acne reddish marks
This natural recipe can be even more effective than the use of doxycycline or tazarotene in the treatment of red marks and inchaços of a deep produced by acne.
Doxycycline is an antibiotic that prevents the spread of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
This medicine keeps the skin pores from becoming infected by the action of bacteria and helps to reduce the generation of body fat, which causes acne.
Tazarotene is a topical cream widely used in the treatment of psoriasis, acne and facial wrinkles.
It is a drug in the retinoid family (a group of compounds chemically related to vitamin A or retinol). It works by controlling excessive growth and inflammation of skin cells that cause acne.
The application of chamomile chá, together with the use of these medicines can potentiate the benefits in the fight against acne.
The essential oils contained in the chamomile enter deeply into the skin, helping to disappear the scars.
- 50 grams of flowers and chamomile stems.
- Wash two times chamomile.
- In a panela, make a litre of water with or without chamomile.
- Leave it for 10 minutes for the chamomile to communicate all its essentials to the water.
- Let the infusion cool at room temperature, place it on the table.
Your skin will feel smooth and look bright at the end of the mask session.