Kelley West Microderm360 Spa Grade, Personal Diamond Microdermabrasion Kit Review
We live in a world where everyone is constantly trying to look younger and for some, they would even go on extreme lengths and get intensive procedures done. While your skincare routine tends to get more complicated with age, it is not necessary for you to go to such lengths to get younger-looking and radiant skin.
Kelley West Microderm 360 plays a vital role in skin exfoliation to remove dead cells and rejuvenates your skin. It is an effective procedure to attain healthy looking skin without having to bear the risks related to cosmetic surgeries.
What Is Kelley West Microderm 360?
Kelley West Microderm 360 is a tool that is designed to offer a comprehensive makeover for your skin. The vacuum suction features a dual speed mode motor that allows you to choose its speed as per your liking.
On top of that, it has two sizes of stainless steel diamond tips that you should use separately for your skin – mainly the smaller (and fine) surface tip is for the delicate areas such as your face and neck, and the larger (and coarse) surface tip is for your body area. Since the diamond tip is made with different buffering strength, it is important to use them according to instructions.
This microdermabrasion tool stimulates your skin cells to naturally heal – thus, it works on reducing the appearance of fine lines and age spots by exfoliating the layer of dead cells and dry skin.
Side note: The intensity of the exfoliation process depends on the skin issues you are dealing with as well.
Diamond tips are considered more reliable as they are stronger, more durable, and offers advanced performance. It consists of stainless steel diamond tip – fine surface tip for the face and delicate areas, and a larger surface tip for the body. The deep vacuum suction in the device is powerful yet gentle enough to complete the process without harming the skin.
Using Kelly West Microderm 360 is extremely easy and comfortable. Let’s understand what you will get with this product and how to use it properly –
Inside the Kit –
- A Microdermabrasion tool that features swivel neck
- Two stainless steel diamond tips – a small one for the face and a large coarse one for the body
- The device comes with 60 filters
- Powered by an AC adapter
- Velvet travel pouch
- User manual
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
How Do You Use This Kit?
To use the Kelley West Microderm 360 kit, please follow the below steps:
- Prior to using the tool, make sure that you wash your face thoroughly to clean away any makeup and dirt.
- Insert the diamond tip on top of the tool followed by the filter and connect the device.
- Once connected, use the lower suction setting of the device and gently glide it across the face.
- Use one hand to tighten the skin while swiping the tool across your face.
- Ensure that you don’t exert too much pressure and avoid gliding the device more than three times on the same area.
- Once you are done, wipe your face and apply moisturizer.
After Care –
- Post microdermabrasion, ensure to keep your skin cool for at least 24hours. Avoid sauna, steam rooms, showers, exercises, or anything that can raise the temperature of your skin.
- Avoid strong cleansers or moisturizers after the procedure and clean your face with a gentle cleanser, followed by a mild moisturizer.
- Microdermabrasion works by removing the outer layer of the skin in order to improve the texture of the skin. Hence, it is common to experience dry skin and some peeling of the skin. But avoid picking on it and apply some moisturizer.
- Microdermabrasion removes dead cells, revealing the soft, new skin underneath. The new skin is highly vulnerable to harmful sun rays; therefore do apply a strong sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
How Often To Use Kelley West Microderm 360 Kit?
You can use Kelley West Microderm 360 as often as twice or thrice a week. It is recommended that you use this product at night so that your skin can rest and rejuvenate. However, if you are using this product in the day, make sure that you use an adequate amount of sunscreen before stepping out.
If you are suffering from any skin disease including eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, herpes, lupus, sunburn, psoriasis , open sores, widespread acne, fragile capillaries, etc. it is recommended that you seek medical advice before using the product.
Our Personal Review on Kelley West Microdermabrasion 360
There are many advantages that this product can offers:
- The device comes with two different sets of the diamond tips, one for the facial area and the other for the body
- The swivel neck on the device allows you to have a comprehensive and effective exfoliation result. It is designed for hard-to-reach areas like backs of thighs, shoulders and backs of arms.
- The device is extremely easy to use
- The tool comes with a dual-speed mode
- It effectively removes dead skin cells to offer a healthy looking skin
- It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and blemishes
- Some claims that the device is too harsh on their skin, causing scratches and bruises
Where to Buy Kelley West Microderm 360?
As the name implies, the Kelley Microderm 360 is a comprehensive product to get a healthy and younger-looking skin. If you are interested in buying this all-in-one skin care device, then you can easily buy it off Amazon.com. Amazon offers great deals on their products, and you will certainly get some amazing offer on this product as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use chemical peels with Kelley West microdermabrasion 360?
Yes, you can use chemical peels with Kelley West microdermabrasion 360. Apply the peel after using the treatment that removes dead cells. Make sure your skin is clean and dry, to achieve softer and smoother skin.
What is the suction power for Kelley West microdermabrasion 360?
There is two suction power for Kelley West microdermabrasion 360 – low and high level. As advised, users with sensitive skin (or using this the first time) should use the low level suction first. And users with non-sensitive skin (or using them or areas such as the arms) may use the high level suction. As such, for areas such as your face and neck area where the skin is thinner, it is not recommended to use just the low level suction.
Does Kelley West microdermabrasion 360 work on acne scars?
Yes, Kelley West microdermabrasion 360 work on acne scars. However, it is still advisable to consult with your dermatologist before using this treatment.
Does Kelley West microdermabrasion 360 help minimize the look of forehead wrinkles?
Yes, Kelley West microdermabrasion 360 helps to minimize the look of forehead wrinkles. With the diamond tips, it removes the build-up of dead cells that cause dullness while the suction power stimulates collagen in the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Does Kelley West microdermabrasion 360 help with sun damage or brown spots?
With regular use of Kelley West microdermabrasion 360, yes, it does help with sun damage and brown spots.
How to empty out the dead skin cell from Kelley West microdermabrasion 360?
To empty out the dead skin cell from Kelley West microdermabrasion 360, you will first have to slide off the sliding filter to remove them. Next, you will replace and wash the diamond tip before drying it for the next use. You may find the sliding filter at the silver end.
Kelley West Microderm 360 is a worthy product that allows you to perform microdermabrasion in the most efficient and comfortable manner. You can have your own personal microdermabrasion at home and it is light in weight; therefore, it is easy to carry even when you’re travelling.
Moreover, this device is extremely easy to use. With just a couple of steps, the tool is all set to work its magic on your skin, and with just a few swift glides, you can get an even skin tone and healthy looking skin.
The fact that it comes with a reasonable price tag further adds to the value of this device. On a whole, this microdermabrasion machine is worth its value, time and money.
This microderm system review is solely based on our research and opinions and we believe this will give you a better understanding of what the product has to offer. If you like our research, be sure to check out our best microdermabrasion at home review round-up!
Kelley West Microderm360 Spa Grade, Personal Diamond Microdermabrasion Kit