Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion System Review
Microderm devices are craved by more people than ever these days. Today, we’ll review Nuvederm’s Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion system. Their system incorporates much of the latest technology and is said to leave your skin pristine and spotless.
The question remains how this particular microdermabrasion system is better than the rest? Read on to find out if, indeed, it is and if so, how!
The Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion System works easily and efficiently. It uses suction technology to exfoliate and smooth the skin, removing the unhealthy skin layers and promoting new cell growth(1).
- The product comes with the following components:
- Microderm GLO Microdermabrasion Machine
- (2) Premium Diamond Tips
- (20) Filter Replacement Pack
- Cleaning Brush
- Charging Base (100-240V)
- Quick Plug Charging Adapter
- Portable Carry Pouch
- User Guide
You can achieve the process from home with four simple steps:
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Brace the skin with your free hand and place the diamond tip flat against the skin.
- Using short, even strokes, gently move the diamond tip across the skin, ensuring that the tip remains flush with skin.
- After treatment, apply the Peptide Complex Serum to Hydrate, Repair, and Moisturize.
Using these four steps, you can achieve everything that the device claims to be able to do with ease. It takes a mere few minutes of your time, yet helps to improve the health and strength of your skin all in one!
As mentioned already, the Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion System is very easy to use. It takes four minutes to completely revitalize the skin. What’s even better is that you can accomplish this from the comfort of your home.
While before you’d need to spend up to thirty minutes traveling and waiting for someone to treat you, you can simply activate the devise and follow the four steps.
Other pros for this device include the following:
- Deeply exfoliates
- Buffs away dull, rough patches
- Polishes and revitalizes your skin
- Evens skin tone
- Minimizes pore size
- Reduces wrinkle depth
- Improves skin radiance
- Invigorates your complexion
If we were to complain about anything, it would be that it is a tad pricey. At first glance, the product costs $199.99.
While that seems to be overpriced, remember how convenient the device is and how much you will save by not needing to visit a clinic every time you require a treatment.
Ultimately, I feel that the Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion System fits the bill. It reaches all the advantages that it claims and is well worth the price.
If you want to keep your skin healthy and strong, get your own Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion System today! Also, check out the other microdermabrasion at home reviews that I have posted.