Our Review on The Top 5 Microdermabrasion Paste Scrub 2019
- 1 Our Review on The Top 5 Microdermabrasion Paste Scrub 2019
- 1.1 How Does Microdermabrasion Paste Work?
- 1.2 What are the Benefits of Microdermabrasion Paste?
- 1.3 Advantages of Microdermabrasion Paste over Machine
- 1.4 Things to Look Out for Before Choosing One
- 1.5 Top 5 Microdermabrasion Creams Available to Date
- 1.6 Conclusion
- 1.6.1 Popular Articles:
Microdermabrasion paste scrub benefits us all in many ways. The paste offers us an oil-free method of exfoliating the skin.
We’ve invented hundreds of thousands of different kinds of creams and moisturizers to benefit the skin by now. Humankind is always looking for a new method of improving the health and looks of our body. Microdermabrasion paste scrub is just one of the many attempts at creating perfect, non-aging skin.
On top of that, people have looked into methods other than creams and pastes, such as the microdermabrasion machine. We’ll get more into that later.
In this review, we’ll look into exactly what dermabrasion paste is, how, it works, and the best kinds available on the market to date. Let’s get right into it, shall we?
How Does Microdermabrasion Paste Work?
Microdermabrasion paste works much the same way as the average moisturizer. You need to be a tad more delicate with it, however. The purpose of this paste scrub is to clean up the outer layer of your skin, rather than simply moisturize it.
When applying a microdermabrasion paste scrub, you need to leave it on the area you desire to exfoliate for just under a minute. Before applying, rub it between your fingers until it becomes pliable. After the minute has passed, rinse the skin thoroughly to make sure none of the paste remains.
The paste uses a mixture of salt and sugar for exfoliation. The mixture helps to smoothen out your skin.
It also contains vitamins C and E. These vitamins are antioxidants, further aiding the health of your skin.
Lastly, the paste will contain a variety of moisturizers, such as dimethicone, butylene glycol, and so on. Obviously, these ingredients are there to moisturize your skin.
The ingredient combinations work together in a single paste to accomplish many tasks that benefit your skin. All of these things are accomplished in less than a minute.
The results will not be instantaneous, of course. You should apply the paste to your skin two or three times a day, depending on the situation.
What are the Benefits of Microdermabrasion Paste?
As previously mentioned, benefits of microdermabrasion paste has a three-part advantage to your skin. However, there’s more than one benefit for some of those options. Also, do check out microdermabrasion side effects for the disadvantages.
Skin Exfoliation –
The first benefit is skin exfoliation. As we age, our skin starts to wrinkle. Microdermabrasion cream helps to smoothen out these wrinkles, as well as other blemishes that protrude from the skin’s natural height. With careful use and patience, the microdermabrasion cream will keep these blemishes in check, leaving you with smooth, clean skin.
Antioxidation of the Skin –
The vitamins inside function as antioxidants. These antioxidants help keep your skin healthy by preventing infection and germ growth. Antioxidants also have a hand in keeping your skin smooth, thanks to the natural strengthening of the skin. The effects of the removal of dead skin cells and germs cause your body to produce more collagen, which in turn builds up the resistance and strength of each skin cell.
Moisturization of the Skin –
Keeping your skin moist is far more important than you’d imagine. Dry skin can lead to many issues, such as irritation, unstable cell structure, and so on. The instability in the skin cells cause s them to crack apart due to the weakness of each cell’s connection to another. The combination of moisturizing ingredients within prevents these issues, further strengthening your skin.
The combination of these three advantages and the benefits that come with them send microdermabrasion paste’s value through the roof! Not only does the paste keep your skin healthy, but it also keeps you looking young and happy!
Advantages of Microdermabrasion Paste over Machine
A microdermabrasion machine has a similar goal in mind to the paste. The process gains you similar benefits, other than the moisturization point.
The first obvious advantage of using paste over machine is that you can do so from the comfort of your own home. While there are a few handheld devices that work as microdermabrasion machines, the majority of people using them go to a dermatologist five to sixteen times over a half year period. You may need to use the paste more often, but it takes less than three minutes out of your day without the need for travel or recovery time.
Microdermabrasion cream also comes with far less risk. While the machine is reasonably safe to use, there are always risks of human error, unclean tools, etc. Microdermabrasion cream is as easy to use as any cream and comes without any risk to those with healthy skin.
Things to Look Out for Before Choosing One
While microdermabrasion cream is quite a gentle option for skin exfoliation and cleansing, it can be irritating to those with very sensitive skin.
If you have any skin condition, even dry skin, you should consult your doctor before applying it. The cream tends to work for most people, but it’s better to be safe rather than sorry, right?
Top 5 Microdermabrasion Creams Available to Date
There are many pastes to choose from, so I’ve narrowed the options down to five for you. I’ll give you a brief explanation for why I like each one, and you can decide which sounds best for you:
|MDB Paste||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place|
|Product||NeedCrystals MDB Crystals||DRMTLGY MDB Scrub||MediDerm MDB Polish||Era Organics MDB Scrub||Candid Essentials MDB Scrub|
|Ease to Use||*****||*****||*****||****||****|
|Warranty||30-day return||30-day return||30-day return||30-day return||30-day return|
|Strong Point||For All Skin Types||Anti-Aging||All-in-One Facial Treatment||Gentle, Healthy, Natural Ingredients||Advanced Skin Regeneration|
- NeedCrystals’ Microdermabrasion Crystals, DIY Face Scrub – I had to include this one because of its unique nature. Instead of a regular paste, NeedCrystals’ product literally contains crystals, along with the other ingredients you’d expect. The crystals help to accelerate the cleansing process. The paste is designed to work well for those with rough or dry skin, which is a nice bonus for those who have it.
- DRMTLGY’s Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub and Face Mask – I would imagine you’ve already worked out what this one’s best for! When you apply DRMTLGY’s paste to your face, it feels like your adding another layer of skin that was always meant to be there. It won’t cause you any irritation at all. (So long as you avoid putting it in your eyes, of course) It works especially well for removing acne and leaves your face looking absolutely perfect! Another advantage of this product is that it is almost half the price of the other four.
- MediDerm Microdermabrasion Polish and Exfoliating Cream – I had to add MediDerm’s Paste because it really gets the job done gently. If you have sensitive skin, then this is the product for you. Their paste works best against dead skin, blackheads, and acne.
- Era Organics’ Microdermabrasion Face Scrub & Facial Mask – Era Organics has created such a brilliant paste that I consider it my personal favorite. While using the highly praised manuka honey from New Zealand along with walnut extract, they still manage to sell it for a reasonable price. The natural ingredients within this paste will give you great results faster than most if not all others. (From my own experience, at least)
- Candid Essentials’ Advanced Microdermabrasion Scrub – Candid Essentials designed their paste to work best for your face, hands, and neck. Its primary purpose is to make you look younger by smoothing out wrinkles as best it can. It does still achieve the other benefits of microdermabrasion creams as well, of course.
There are still many other kinds of microdermabrasion creams that you could check out, but I’d recommend you give these a go first. All five of these have worked well for my friends and I in the past.
The convenience of using it at home rather than going to the hospital or a clinic every day are great on their own. When you add on that pastes are far cheaper than other options as well, it would be difficult to find any reason why not to use them.
So, what are you waiting for? Everyone has dead skin. We all want strong, healthy skin, right? Well, then go ahead and spoil yourself with one of these DIY microdermabrasion creams. I promise you’ll be happy you did! I have written a detailed articles on microdermabrasion before and after for a side by side comparison of using microdermabrasion cream.
Remember, if you have sensitive skin or any kind of skin condition, check with your doctor before getting into a microdermabrasion cream.