Fade Dark and Age Spots On Your Face Overnight Naturally with These Home Remedies
Here are some home-made recipes that are definitely an essential to youthful, bright and glowing skin!
1 – Honey Lemon
- In a bowl mix a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of mineral water.
- Apply to stains with a cotton swab.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
After masking, you will realize that your skin will be smoother with minimized pore size.
2 – White clay and lemon
- Apply a mixture of white clay and lemon to the spots with a cotton swab or fingers 2 to 3 times a day.
- The mixture must be fluid but with a certain thickness.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
We use white clay from the boutique Toutpratique
There will be a significant reduction in black heads after the usage of this mask.
3 – Sodium bicarbonate
- Using a cotton swab, apply 3 times a day, on the stains, a mixture of 2 teaspoons and a little water, just to obtain a thick liquid.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Prolong the application if you support this remedy well.
NOTE: On the contrary if it was too irritating and caused redness, do not use it any more.
Sodium Bicarbonate will balance out the pH value of your face and clear out any acnes or red spots!
4 – Lemon
- Spread a wedge of lemon on the dark spots on your face.
The citric acid in the lemon will exfoliate the skin, which will remove the dark spot.
5 – Lemon, salt & water
- Spread a cotton swab impregnated with a solution of the juice of half a lemon, a pinch of salt and a large drop of hot water over the stains.
- Dab the stains with the cotton swab.
- Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse then wipe your face dry with a clean towel.
If your skin can tolerate this mixture well, increase the exposure time and repeat this method for brightening effect.
6 – Hydrogen peroxide
- Wipe the stains with a cotton swab moistened with hydrogen peroxide.
- Let dry, being careful not to expose yourself to the sun.
- Then rinse after 15 minutes.
After a few times of this mask, you can effectively treat acne and clear scars and other blemishes on your skin.
7 – Salt scrub
- Mix the contents of one tablespoon of olive oil with one teaspoon of fine salt.
- Apply the salt scrub 3 times a day to face or décolleté spots, massaging gently with fingertips.
- Give it 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Salt scrub mixture is especially good for exfoliating which leaves a glowing effect on your skin.
8 – Celery essential oil
- Celery essential oil is ideal for removing coloured stains on the skin.
- Mix 2 drops of this oil with a little day cream or 2 drops of sweet almond oil and apply with a cotton swab.
Congratualations for reading up till here, we now present to you the ‘acne’ killer, which even removes the scars left behind on your face. Celery even helps cleanse the skin and removes dirt, thereby keeping your skin clean and less prone to acne outbursts
9 – Product against warts
- Cryotherapy treatments for warts can clear up the most important spots.
- Just test this product on a stain to see if you can tolerate it well.
Actinic spots or keratoses
These spots look like pigment spots, but look thicker, rougher and the same colour as the skin.
From 2 to 6 mm in diameter, these spots sit where the sun has struck, preferably on the face, neck and neck, upper chest, forearms and hands.
People with a fair complexion are the most exposed to these spots, which can turn into skin cancer.
It takes time for actinic keratosis to develop, but do not wait until they degenerate, consult a dermatologist.