Trophy Skin MicrodermMD Microdermabrasion Machine Review
Microdermabrasion has turned out to be a highly effective skincare regimen you need for treating numerous skin concerns such as acne, scars, dead skin, stretch marks, uneven tone, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and sunburns.
While it is an in-office procedure conducted by professionals, there is a wide range of home microdermabrasion treatment kits available that offer salon-style results. Among the many at-home products available out there, Trophy Skin’s Microderm MD offers one of the most effective skincare regimens when it comes to treating dullness and sensitivity.
It is also a great alternative to surgery and can be a great addition to your current skincare routine. It is designed for individuals who need to remove dull and dead cells providing suction and diamond exfoliation while encouraging skin regeneration to help solve a variety of skin concerns.
However, this is just a part of the product description, which has been attracting a lot of attention from people of any age range who are looking for the perfect formula for a youthful glow. So, does this system really work? In this article, we’ll give you the answer to this question while analyzing the different aspects of this high tech kit. But first things first:
- What is Trophy Skin MicrodermMD?
- How Do You Use This Machine?
- How Often to Use The Microdermabrasion Machine – MicrodermMD by Trophy Skin?
- Our Personal Review on Trophy Skin MicrodermMD
- Where to Buy The Microdermabrasion Machine By Trophy Skin?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Trophy Skin MicrodermMD be used around the eyes?
- How does Trophy Skin MicrodermMD affect individuals with brown skin tones?
- Does Trophy Skin MicrodermMD work on reducing the smoker’s lines and coloration above the lip?
- Can Trophy Skin MicrodermMD be used while putting on self-tanner?
- Can Trophy Skin MicrodermMD remove the freckles?
What is Trophy Skin MicrodermMD?
The Trophy Skin Microderm is a complete kit for you to do your own professional skin microdermabrasion at home, very easy to use. It offers an at-home microdermabrasion treatment that uses an exfoliating system to address stretch marks, improve sun damage, unclog pores, and restore smoothness.
Aside from its ability to even out the surface, the remarkable tip infusion and 100-pack wool filters offer great and lasting benefits you need. This home microdermabrasion system will leave your face feeling smooth and rejuvenated. The results can be noticed almost immediately but it generally takes multiple sessions to achieve long-term results.
The system works by exfoliating the upper layer of your skin (including dead cells, makeup, grease, and dirt), thereby providing soft and fresh skin. It features a suction motor that extracts the detritus and improves circulation.
The device should be used two times per week for around 5 to 10 minutes per session. This device will make a huge difference in redness, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, discolorations, uneven skin tone, and other skin concerns, resulting in a youthful glow and a smoother body.
Since at-home microdermabrasion products are gaining popularity, we’ve provided a comprehensive guide to help you make the most of this device. Continue to read this review to find out the various aspects and tips of this at-home microdermabrasion device with a diamond tip for your body.
Used For: Exfoliation, ideal for deep cleansing
Usage: Neck, face, chest and shoulders
Material: Made of plastic
Warranty: 3 years No Hassle No Questions Asked money-back guarantee (which includes the machine itself, power adapter, diamond tip, and all the key accessories)
How Do You Use This Machine?
The Trophy Skin microdermabrasion system may not be like your traditional at-home microdermabrasion devices. Though it may seem intimidating when using it for the first time, you will be able to use this quality kit properly with this guide.
Follow the instructions below to see how you can use this Microdermmd home product:
- The first step begins with cleaning the surface with a cleanser. Ensure that there is no cream or makeup applied while using it. It is recommended that you use a quality cleanser so it doesn’t rip off the essential oils while cleansing it effectively.
- Once you have cleaned the surface, dry it, and leave it bare so that it is taut.
- Now, it is time to assemble the MicrodermMD device. Before every use, ensure that there is a fresh filter inside the tube and the power adapter is present. It belongs to the 100-pack replacement filters included in each purchase. On top of that, make sure that the tipper is pushed down securely on the device.
- Next, press the power button and check if the green light is on.
- Once the device is ON, press the start button and then select the mode (using the Manual or Auto button) you would like to use and select the suction strength that you prefer. Follow the simple on-screen directions.
If you are experiencing microdermabrasion for the first time or if it is your first try at using the MicrodermMd home kit, I recommend that you opt for the ‘auto mode’ which the whole treatment will take about 5 minutes. This mode will guide you through the process of microdermabrasion with the LED light screen providing you with directions.
It will tell you which direction to go on all areas of your face. The target areas are already preset with a defined suction mode along with a predefined time frame. So, all you have to do is follow it and be swift since it goes fast.
On the other hand, the manual mode allows you to select the suction strength with the help of the ‘level’ buttons. The LCD screen will show a timer stating how long you have been using the device.
The beauty of the different modes is that you can use it according to your skin types – such as, if you’ve sensitive skin, there is a mode for sensitive skin for even milder treatment. In general, even if you’ve normal skin type, we don’t recommend that you use this device for too long either. Personally, I prefer the manual mode as it allows me to take my time on the areas that I am most concerned with.
When applying the diamond tip, hold, pulling your skin tight and straight with a single hand once its in position. Now, use smooth and short strokes with the Microdermmd home kit wand, stick to the affected areas of the face while avoiding your eyelids!
- Once you are done with the procedure, you should move your facial muscles to relax them.
- Next, take the cleaning brush (included in the microdermabrasion kit) to clear off the dirt and throw away the filter. After taking this cleaning brush, you may want to see the user manual and the directions on how to open and close the stick/wand.
When you open the wand, you will be surprised to see that all the debris such as your dead skin cells and gunk has been collected.
- Next, rinse your face with cold water. Cold water will help you rinse off any remaining debris and close your pores.
- Dry your face and neck with a clean towel. Then apply your favorite cream, moisturizer, or serum. In order to optimize your skincare products, it is best to use the infusion tip included in the package.
Apart from the infusion tip, this home microdermabrasion system also comes with tips that can suck out all your blackheads – an extraction tip and a blackhead extraction tip.
Pro Tip: Use the extractor tip right after a hot shower when your pores are open. It is more effective.
How Often to Use The Microdermabrasion Machine – MicrodermMD by Trophy Skin?
It is recommended to use the DIY home microdermabrasion system 2 to 3 times a week to see great optimal results to even out these surfaces. However, if you have sensitivities, you might want to use once a week to let it rest for a longer period of time before the next use.
As mentioned before, the MicrodermMD comes with auto and manual mode. The auto mode comes with a predefined time frame of five minutes which walks you through the complete treatment of each area of your face. You have to keep up with the LCD display that shows how long you can treat your breakouts or other areas of concern.
Once you get used to this, the manual mode becomes much easier to use. And the best thing is there is no time frame, as a previous buyer claims on the online reviews and comments. Others say that you can concentrate on your problem areas without worrying about pain or extended usage.
Our Personal Review on Trophy Skin MicrodermMD
It is one of the best skin care products because it is easy to use and saves you hundreds of dollars compared to spa and salon procedures. After using this microdermabrasion gadget, everyone can notice an immediate difference. The skin tone and texture will be smooth, soft, and clear when you are done. According to Trophy Skin reviews, the effects and benefits of using this product include the following:
- Restore the radiance
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Improves tone and texture, and can be used anywhere on the body
- Fade aging spots and reduce signs of sun damage 
- Clears off wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation
- The product is recommended by top beauticians and dermatologists
- The system offers a 5X magnification mirror, which allows you to check how it really works
- An entire session takes just 5 to 10 minutes
- It provides up to eight power suction levels, which allows you to choose the most comfortable one for you
- Ideal for various skin types, including sensitive and combination skin
- Based on some buyer reviews, the blackhead extraction tip may not be durable
- The product is quite expensive, but overall, reviews show that it is great value for money for someone who needs to address various facial concerns
Where to Buy The Microdermabrasion Machine By Trophy Skin?
You can buy the microdermabrasion system by Trophy Skin at Amazon.com for a discounted price. It is recommended to buy it on Amazon as it will save you some time and money. Keep in mind that you can get a refund if you are not happy with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Trophy Skin MicrodermMD be used around the eyes?
Yes, Trophy Skin’s MicrodermMD can be used around the eyes area. However, do be careful not to linger the tool over the eye area for too long as this area is very thin – and thus, very prone to bruising.
How does Trophy Skin MicrodermMD affect individuals with brown skin tones?
Trophy Skin’s MicrodermMD does not affect individuals with brown-colored tones, so you can be rest assured to get the same results despite having different skin tones, according to reviews as well.
Does Trophy Skin MicrodermMD work on reducing the smoker’s lines and coloration above the lip?
Yes, Trophy Skin’s MicrodermMD works on reducing the smoker’s lines and coloration above the lip. As a matter of fact, this product functions to reduce all fine lines to some extent. Since the fine lines above the lips are not different than the rest of the lines, you can see a reduction on these lines when you use it once every three weeks for seven months, like what customers have detailed.
Can Trophy Skin MicrodermMD be used while putting on self-tanner?
Yes, Trophy Skin’s MicrodermMD can be used while putting on self-tanner. Exfoliate skin with the microdermmd device so they will come on smoothly.
Can Trophy Skin MicrodermMD remove the freckles?
No, Trophy Skin’s MicrodermMD cannot remove the freckles. However, you may use the gadget to lighten the freckles if they were developed over the years, and not have them since childhood. Unfortunately, for freckles that were there since childhood, the devices will not be able to remove them as perfectly.
We hope you will like our review of this professional grade product, and there are more reviews you can read about written by other customers. If you are a beginner or new to home microdermabrasion treatments and products, this is the great starter kit to start with to get optimal results and better health.
With its auto mode treatment, it will be easier for you to use the product. On top of that, it is one of the best microdermabrasion machine from our recommended list. Though it may seem costly, it is great value for money as it leaves the complexion feeling as fresh as ever!
Trophy Skin MicrodermMD Microdermabrasion Machine